Streetlights are generally the responsibility of Florida Power and Light. Most FPL lights are on wooden or concrete poles. FPL outages can be reported here or by calling 1-800-4OUTAGE.

Some streetlight systems in the Village are part of the County or State roadways and can be reported to Public Works by calling 305-795-2210.